Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Angela Delaney

Posted by Angela Delaney on March 26, 2020 at 12:10 am

Hi all! I’m Angela Delaney. I live in Virginia, USA. I’m married and have 6 sons with my husband, Gordie. We also have 4 grandchildren. (One is a girl!) We have homeschooled our children from the beginning of their formal education.

I’ve played music most of my life. I started piano lessons when I was in 8 years old. When I was in jr. high and sr. high school I played in concert band, marching band, and jazz band. I also sang in the school chorus. After high school, I went to the local community college to study music. I was in all sorts of performance classes. My major was in piano, but singing was my second love. I met my husband in the college jazz band. He plays guitar and sings.

My husband and I have played and sung together at church. Recently, we have been working together on performing jazz pieces as a duo. Jazz is less comfortable for me than classical music, but this old dog is willing to try to learn.

I have always had a high and light voice, so much so that a choral director had me sing boy soprano parts occasionally. I didn’t mind. However, now that I’m a much more mature woman, I’d like to add more depth to my voice.

I’ve been looking forward to learning more about singing for a while now. I am optimistic that this group will provide a good experience.

Chuck replied 3 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Chuck

Administrator
    March 27, 2020 at 6:32 am

Thanks for your story Angela! I’m very excited you are here!