Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Heather Spear

Posted by Heather on October 4, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Hi everyone-

I’m Heather. I’ve always liked to sing (but not in front of anyone!) and I decided a year or so ago that I was going to learn how to do it properly. I’ve always struggled with vocal fatigue even from speaking! I noticed when singing there would always be one part of a song that I just couldn’t get through and that would be frustrating, so that’s what pushed me to figure it out. I’m not really a fan of how I sound either and I’m quite picky about pitch. I’m the light chest no chest variety, which is interesting because my speaking voice is very low in my chest, but the singing is not quite there all the time. 🙂

Heather replied 5 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Mike Bidwell

October 4, 2018 at 7:42 pm

@heather-spear

Good luck!

I’m almost two months in and I am here to tell you, have faith in @chuck

His methods will work!
    Be patient.

Mike
    @michael-bidwell

oh, using the @ before the name as it appears on each members page with no space will alert the person that they have been mentioned in a comment.

• Chuck

Administrator
    October 5, 2018 at 12:48 pm

Hi Heather! Glad you are in Singers Impact! I love your header picture on your page. So beautiful!

• Heather

October 10, 2018 at 9:32 pm

@michael-bidwell Hi Mike. I’ve taken lessons with Chuck before too, and he’s great. I’m sure I will see an improvement.

@chuck Thanks! I was a photographer some moons ago and that was taken at Crane’s Beach in Ipswich, Ma.