Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Stu

March 21, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Hi Chuck, I was on the live stream today for Singer’s Impact but you didn’t seen any of my comments. Zena and I were chatting because you couldn’t see any of her comments either until she logged in from a computer. Also, I didn’t see a notification of the video. It just appeared on my Facebook app when it went live.

• Chuck

Administrator
      March 27, 2020 at 5:29 am

@stu-thaler Thanks Stu. I’m working on learning how to broadcast to Youtube and Facebook at the same time and track the comments together. Hopefully I’ll have it under control soon! Thanks for letting me know!

• Rod

March 25, 2020 at 4:07 pm

I am just working through your material and it is all good but I am currently under the impression that I just need to keep practicing the drills for pulled chest every day. I run your drill audio every day on the way to work trying to develop a smooth transition and mixed voice.

I started the course in hopes of gaining a few semitones but have found an entire octave above what I used to think was my top end.

Should I just keep running the drills daily??

• Chuck

Administrator
      March 27, 2020 at 5:44 am

@rod-orsten Hi Rod! How are the exercises feeling to you? It sounds like they are working to increase your range! I’m very excited for your progress! Keep doing the exercises for pulled chest high larynx and add the exercises you are learning in SHTEB.
      The goal is to do them continually better. Easy, balanced, even. Let me know how I can help.

• Stu

May 12, 2020 at 3:40 am

Hi Chuck, is there any way possible to add a calendar of events to your website? Maybe you have one but I don’t see it.

• Chuck

Administrator
      May 13, 2020 at 1:02 pm

@Stu-Thaler Hi Stu. I don’t have a calendar…and I think that’s a great idea. I will pursue it.

• Stu

July 18, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Chuck, I was wondering if it was possible to provide a cheat sheet for the results expected from each exercise.
    For example. The GA and GOO goofy sound over a 5 notes scale removes scratchiness from the tone, etc.

• Chuck

Administrator
      August 7, 2020 at 4:13 pm

@stu-thaler Hi Stu: I like this idea. There are so many exercises to consider in a project like that. Any ideas on what might be the top 10 or top 20 that would be the most helpful?

• Stu

August 7, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Could it be a list based on sounds instead of exercises?
    For example:
    Bratty Nay: Develops your ability to ___ and strengthens _
    Dopey Goo: Trains the larynx to stay low which causes____
    E :
    No: