Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Power To Sing (New Home) Forums Member Progress Logs Angela Delaney's Journal

• Angela Delaney

July 11, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Learned about Balance in Lesson 2 on Thursday, 2 days ago. Added it to my practice yesterday. These exercises and those in Lesson 1 (Release) have been helping me hit high notes, like F#5 (2 F#s above middle C)w with vibrato(!), although they aren’t very loud yet.

Today I learned about Coordinating in Lesson 3. I went through the first 4 exercises. I love doing the exercises because they’re helping to progress in my singing! And that encourages me to continue learning and practicing!

• Chuck

Administrator
    August 31, 2020 at 4:05 pm

@angela-delaney Hi Angela:This is so great you have kept track of your practices. Congratulations on your progress. I have a question for you. I changed the hosting of my Singers Impact site, and I wondered if you are missing any practice logs? Or is this the last one you entered? We migrated the site around the 20th of August.

• Angela Delaney

August 31, 2020 at 7:07 pm

@chuck Yes, this was my last entry. I haven’t shared my practice progress in a while.

• Chuck

Administrator
    August 31, 2020 at 7:11 pm

@angela-delaney OK Thanks Angela. I was hoping that was the case and that we didn’t delete your entries. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2